Wrestling - Beach
Muskegon State Park
3560 Memorial Drive
North Muskegon MI, 49445
Sunday, August 6, 2017
(Subject to change)
$35 per participant
- Middle School
- High School
(price is subject to $3.00 convience fee)
$40 per participant onsite based on availablility
Click here for the simple beach wrestling Rules. For more information on the beach wrestling meet, please visit the http://www.beastofthebeach.com
- Participants will be group in 8 man brackets based on weight. A weigh-in will be done before competition onsite to determine groups.
- Middles School and High School Ages is based off of last full year of schooling completed.
- If participant is under 18 yrs. old, a Parent or Guardian must sign at bottom of registration form.
- Participants must be present in competition dress and submit to a fingernail check and skin disease screening. Any skin problems that are questionable to the tournament staff or any official, whether the participant has a doctor’s note or not, will not be able to participate.
- A mouth guard must be worn with braces (to protect the other wrestlers).
- In the event of injury or illness, no participant will be permitted to continue without approval from the medical staff or tournament director.
- The officials, tournament directors and/or the medical staff have full authority, without appeal, in determining the participation of the wrestler.
2017 State Games of America bronze, silver and gold medals will be given in each category/division
Contact the State Games of Michigan office at 616-608-1855 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sport Specific Beach Wrestling questions contact Ken Meinhardt at email@example.com
All dates, times, locations and formats are tentative at this time. The West Michigan Sports Commission reserves the right to make changes to the sport information noted on this page. Some dates, locations and times may change due to registration numbers. Participants are encouraged to check sport info often for any changes.