August 4-6, 2017
(All dates are subject to change)
West Michigan Fencing Academy
1111 Godfrey Ave. SW
Grand Rapids, MI
Friday, August 4th
Saturday, August 5th
- Y10/12 Mixed Foil *
- Y10/12 Mixed Sabre *
- Y10/12 Mixed Epee *
- Y14 Mixed Sabre
- Y14 Mixed Epee
- Senior Mixed Wheelchair Epee
- Senior Mixed Wheelchair Foil
- Senior Mixed Wheelchair Sabre
Sunday, August 6th
- Y14 Mixed Foil
- Senior Mixed Sabre
- Senior Mixed Epee
- Vet Mixed Foil *
- Vet Mixed Sabre *
* Medals will be awarded to the Highest finishing 10 year old, and the highest finishing boy or girl, IF one, does make it into the top four of the Y10/12 events
- Senior Mixed Foil
- Vet Mixed Epee *
* Medals will be awarded to the Highest finishing Vet 50 and Vet 60 IF one does make it into the top four of the Veterans events
(All fees are subject to change)
Cost will be $40 pre-registration before June 30 for 1st event, $25 for each additional.
Cost will be $45 and $30 after June 30.
No registration allowed at the door.
All USFA rules will apply and USFA membership will be required.
You may sign up for membership at the door.
Sport Specific Questions: Contact Sport Director Barb Nemecek at firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Questions: Contact the State Games of America office at 616-608-1855 or email@example.com
All dates, times, locations and formats are tentative at this time. The West Michigan Sports Commission reserves the right to make changes to the sport information noted on this page. Some dates, locations and times may change due to registration numbers. Participants are encouraged to check sport info often for any changes.